HBAUC includes builders and others from Cookeville and throughout the Upper Cumberland region, who are involved in the construction industry.
Homeownership is the foundation of the American Dream and the American economy, and we work to support and promote the important job that you do. Meetings are the first Tuesday of each month (except July/August) at 5:30 PM. Educational programs, networking, and dinner are always provided. The location varies, so read your monthly newsletter for details.
- Builder - $385
- Associate - $385
For printable application and the application codes, click here.
Renew you membership now.
Please note: the above application requires the free Acrobat Reader.
Benefits of Membership:
- Three memberships in one! HBAUC members are automatically in the Home Builders Association of Tennessee (HBAT) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). See the many membership benefits for the state and national associations at hbat.org and nahb.org. You receive a monthly newsletter from HBAUC, and magazines from HBAT & NAHB.
- Business Contacts. Networking with leaders in the building industry at meetings and events such as the HBAUC Golf Outing, Parade of Homes and Christmas Party.
- Marketing. Member listing at www.uchba.com website.
- Referrals. Members are always encouraged to “Do Business with a Member.”
- Education and Training. Stay informed about local and industry issues.
- Discounts from national companies such as Lowe’s, GM, Dell, HP, Verizon (up to 22% discount-see information below), FedEx, etc. Discount on Home & Garden Show booth (March). Discount at BuilderBooks.com, your 1-stop shop for books about building.
- Rebates from national companies such as Delta, Jacuzzi, Daltile, etc.
- Financial Benefits. Tax help and assistance at www.nahb.org/Taxes. Free legal help through NAHB. Lower workers’ comp insurance premiums from some companies.
- Legislative strength. A voice to defend the building industry at all levels of government.
- Positive Community Impact. HBAUC supports construction-related educational programs in local high schools and community colleges.
- Membership Identification. Membership enhances your professional credibility and sets you apart from other builders, so you are entitled and encouraged to announce your HBAUC membership on your website, business cards, advertisements, etc. Yard signs are available to display at your current building projects.
Make the most of your membership by attending each HBAUC meeting, the first Tuesday of each month (except July/August) at 5:30 PM.